Continental Conti.eContact™ Electric Cars Tyres Available in Melksham
Conti.eContact™ Electric Cars
- Minimal rolling resistance for higher mileage.
- Unrivalled braking performance and low noise emissions.
- Aerodynamic sidewall design with golf ball structure.
- The Renault Twizzy and the new Volkswagen eGolf come equipped with Conti.eContact from the factory.
- Engineered in Germany, Continental develops award-winning premium tyres with optimum braking performance and safety.
- Thanks to its reduced rolling resistance, the Conti.eContact has received the top mark for fuel efficiency. In addition, it boasts improved grip and stable handling.
Improved braking performance in the wet
- The tyre is able to optimally diffuse and drain water away, leading to shorter braking distances and better handling in the wet, as well as better wet performance even at higher speeds.
Reduced wind and rolling resistance
- Thanks to the tire's unique design, air turbulence is easily avoided and less energy is lost when deflecting or rebounding. All this leads to reduced fuel consumption and optimized rolling resistance.
Reduced interior noise
- The Conti.eContact is able to absorb vibrations inside the tire, meaning that the interior noise is significantly reduced.
Sorry, we currently do not have any tyres with the Conti.eContact™ Electric Cars pattern in stock.
Contact us to see if we can order these in for you.